Accounts Receivable Accountant
Sephora is looking for an Accounts Receivable Accountant to join our South East Asia Operations due to the rapid growth of our business in the region, and the ongoing development of our regional finance shared service centre in Jakarta. The successful candidate will support the handover and knowledge transfer of accounting work from local finance teams initially and then have the following accountabilities:
• Perform accounts receivable tasks with efficiency and accuracy, including: store relations, store/online invoice reconciliation for a high volume of invoices and receipts, internal control monitoring, developing and maintaining high quality and efficiency standards
• Adhere to compliance requirements of the Accounts Receivable department, ensuring proper controls on cash and electronic receipts
• Achieve required deadlines for monthly, quarterly, half year and year-end close.
• Reports to the Regional Accounts Receivable Manager
• Day-to-day interaction with accounting team, other internal support teams and store managers located throughout SEA.
• Position based in Jakarta
• Large ERP AR system experience, (SAP preferred).
• 2+ years of experience in Accounts Receivable function
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or related field preferred
• Good Communication Skills (Verbal, Written Email)
• Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with customers, team, and management
• Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
• Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
• At ease in a matrix organisation and with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Fluent in English