Project Manager, Omni-Channel
Sephora SEA seeks to hire a motivated and ambitious Project Manager to support the evolution of our business towards seamless multi-channel (web, mobile and various store formats) retail across the Southeast Asia region. Reporting to the regional Head of Omni-Channel, the successful candidate will play a key part in executing large-scale cross-functional projects at the forefront of retail innovation.
Sephora is on a path to omni-channel leadership in Southeast Asia. Our vision is to offer our customers “browse, buy, ask and exchange where you want” retail, and to bring the in-store shopping experience into a new era with a wide array of technology-enabled innovations. As Project Manager you will scope, execute and implement projects to achieve this vision across various work streams. Examples include:
Integrated inventory – Enable fulfilment and visibility of inventory across channels and stores. Includes consumer-facing features as well as back-end infrastructure.
E-commerce / store interfaces – Create seamless integrations between the digital and physical space. Includes digital service scheduling, in-store ambiance optimization and retail technology.
Retail personalization – Lay the groundwork for a future where every customer at Sephora receives a truly tailored customer experience. Includes member identification, staff tools and data integrations.
If you are our successful candidate, you will demonstrate rigorous attention to detail in all project phases and take pride in delivering scalable solutions that delight both customers and staff members. You will be innovative, practical and have excellent communication skills, built on a foundation of a fanatical dedication to data-driven decision making and a desire to deliver impact. As a full-time member of a team with plenty of work, your career trajectory is constrained only by your own level of ambition.
- Strong analytical skills, most likely honed at a premier academic institution
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other South East Asian languages is preferred
- 2-4 years of previous work experience in a fast-paced environment where you have had considerable autonomy
- The ability to collect data and perform analysis independently. This is a individual contributor role, and you will work to engage other Sephorans on relevant projects
- A highly structured and logic-based problem-solving approach.
- Experience with cross-functional project management is considered a big plus
- Good sense of humour is a requirement, with the ability to stay calm & focused in a storm